Experienced Kootenay Real Estate Lawyers
Purchasing a home is likely one of the largest personal financial transactions you will be involved with in your life. You search out the perfect home and shop around for the best mortgage, so don’t overlook choosing the right lawyer for you. At Connolly, Trillo & Yates, we will ensure that you have access to a lawyer with over 20 years experience, not just a legal assistant, throughout the transaction.
Services Provided by Troy Trillo Include:
- Buying and selling a home
- Mortgages and refinancing
- Drafting an offer, ie. Contract of Purchase and Sale if you’ve found a property you are interested in and there are no realtors involved (fee for drafting a contract starts at $300 plus taxes and any applicable disbursements).
- Drafting easements, right of ways and covenants
- Adding a spouse to title (make sure you advise the bank first)
- Transmission to surviving joint tenant (if a spouse passes away)
- Buying and selling commercial property
As there are many variables in providing an estimated account, accordingly, please contact Troy Trillo at 250-352-3125 to discuss.